for the operator
Retailers or retail chains are enabled to give their customers additional shopping opportunities. And this 24 hours a day with a very diverse range of products.
With the LateBird it is also possible not only to set up a “standalone” module, but also to integrate this system seamlessly into existing shops and stores as well as other buildings with high frequency and demand.
With this overall solution, all challenges in terms of operation, maintenance, logistics, and merchandise management systems are also taken into account and solved.
This means that an “all-round carefree package” is available for every operator. All services that he does not want or cannot provide himself will be solved by our LateBird teams.
The LateBird Services
Do you need help planning the right location or choosing the right products? We help you to set up your system.
- LateBird configuration (planning of the system components)
- Location recommendation
- Storage plan for all products in the LateBird
- Product recommendation
- Individual design according to customer requirements
- Integration into existing systems
We maintain your system. Our on-site service helps you maintain components or carry out new updates on the system.
- Preventive maintenance of mechanical and electronic components
- On-site service (installation, commissioning, training)
- Remote monitoring
- Updates (payment system, control panels, system)
- Individual maintenance packages
First steps for the operator
Validation of your own business modelMain factors:
Location, portfolio, pricing, average shopping cart, number of daily purchases
Location definitionRequirement 1:
Dedicated internet connection
Definition of the product portfolioMust not and will not be final
Provision of installation permitLocal office